Waaaaaahhhhhh there comes my thought of a Home Media Centre to watch DVD's
etc on. (don't start Carlo - I have a lot of DVDs...over 600+) :op heheh
And I don't want to rip them all to file. Sometimes I want to grab it and
watch it. Maybe I'll get one of the just superseded models. Not like I need
Thunderbolt on it ;o)
I suppose I do have a BluRay player, so I could use that. Hmmm.

Oh well, back to the drawing board with that idea,....
Hmmm,.thinking cap on. :)

Kind regards
Daniel

On 20/7/11 9:10 PM, "Jane Griffiths" <jjgr...@mac.com> wrote:

> I'm surprised to see they've taken the optical drive out of the Mac Mini.
>
> So much new stuff to read about on the Apple store!
>
> And about to download Lion shortly...
>
> cheers
> Jane
>
> On 20/07/2011, at 8:59 PM, Daniel Kerr wrote:
>

>> Australian store is up too
>>
>> New MacMini
>> New MacBook Air
>> New 27" LED Monitor with Thunderbolt and price drop $1199 for 27"! Nice. :)
>>
>> And Lion apparently...lol
>> Oh wait,...nope. Sign in. Click buy. Type in Apple ID. "This item is
>> temporarily unavailable. Please try again later". LOL Error Message. LOL. Oh
>> well, I'll try later then,..lol.
>>
>> Kind regards
>> Daniel
>>

>> On 20/7/11 8:45 PM, "rkor...@iinet.net.au" <rkor...@iinet.net.au> wrote:
>>

>>> Have a look, new MacBook Air among other things

>> ---
>> Daniel Kerr
>> MacWizardry
>>
>> Phone: 0414 795 960