Hi Ian,

Why do you need to convert the User Guides to ePub format? Dropbox can read
PDFs.

Didn’t you download the User Guides as per my previous email instructions?
I have the 'iPad User Guide’ & heaps of User Guides & Tutorials in PDF format
on my iPad in ‘iBooks’, also in ‘Evernote’.

/Quote:
I download any User Guides to Open in iBooks (PDF) on my iPad.
Go here to download the SuperDuper User Guide.
<http://homepage.mac.com/dnanian/SuperDuper/SuperDuper.pdf>
/End Quote:

Then when I sync to my computer they all show in iTunes  Library > Books.

17" MacBook Pro 2.3GHz Quad-Core i7 “Thunderbolt"
2.3GHz / 8GB / 750GB @ 7200rpm HD

OS X 10.6.8 Snow Leopard
Windows 7 Ultimate (under sufferance)