Adrian, Several companies now make Powerboards With the relevant spacing I
have seen them at Bunnings and Dick Smith.

The ones I own several of are from HPM.

HPM - http://www.hpm.com.au

4 outlet powerboard - D105/4TR  All four have the
relevant spacing. available in black and white.
12 outlet powerboard - D105/12TR Only four of the 12 have spacing on one
side. available in black and white and silver.

I've also seen them from Belkin but I am unable to find the relevant models
on their website any more. and another two companies that are highly
recommended also make them as well unfortunately I cannot remember their
names at the moment.

--
Regards Kyle
Kyle Kreusch: This E-Mail Was Dictated Using One OF Nuance