Yes, I have an iPhone 5 to test here in Australia. Apple sent me one over when
I asked nicely,...
Lol, ok, no, not really,..hehe,..that's my wishful thinking,...hehe ;) Oh well,
hopefully the 5 will show up in a month or two. (according to rumours).
Wanted to see if anyone picked it up. Bonus points!
(I sent them out for a whole day one day and no one even queried it,..was
funny,..lol)

OK, so the card is in the list at least. Maybe .mac was downloading it for fun.
But yes, I was under the impression also, you had to have the person's VCard
(with photo) in the Address Book.
Unless it's hiding somewhere, where all the other "Previous Recipients" hide.
Perhaps they hacked your computer and added it, just to perplex you. (and us).
:o)

Kind regards
Daniel

---