Long before the white iPhone4 was introduced amid all the speculation
surrounding it I appended the sig:

"Sent from my white iPhone4" to all my mail messages for weeks. I had not a
single bite.

> Yes, I have an iPhone 5 to test here in Australia. Apple sent me one over
> when I asked nicely,...
> Lol, ok, no, not really,..hehe,..that's my wishful thinking,...hehe ;) Oh
> well, hopefully the 5 will show up in a month or two. (according to rumours).
> Wanted to see if anyone picked it up. Bonus points!
> (I sent them out for a whole day one day and no one even queried it,..was
> funny,..lol)
>

> Kind regards
> Daniel

Peter Sealy
Thurgoona AUSTRALIA

After you have entered the amount ignoring the decimal point press 'hash' to
order your marijuana.