Truth be told a lot of us are probably being selfish in wanting to retain Steve
for as long as possible.  He was a saviour when he came back, saving Apple from
extinction which is where they were heading.  He brought back vision and
excellence to the company we all knew was great.  He's not gone completely and
will retain much influence, tg.

Regards,

 C. Brett Curtis

Master Window Cleaners