hahaha.
Yeh Overtime. That's in there with Holiday Pay and Sick Pay :oP
Or charging for exactly what you work,...lol.
(Sleeps overrated anyway,..besides there's never enough time in the day to get
everything done you want to,..let alone by the time you've finished the
work,..before you start it all again,....lol)

You should always worry that when your Accountant tells you that if you worked
for a Fast Food Outlet (eg Chicken Treat) you'd probably make the same amount
of money for a part time job there then you would for the same amount of all
the hours you put in as a Consultant....
That always makes you feel good,...LOL

And lol to affording your team,..hehe :)

Kind regards
Daniel
---
Daniel Kerr