Hi Tim,

Yes I like the small and light, yet totally functional Apple bluetooth keyboard
as well.

You could try looking on the iCloud website to see what state iCloud itself
believes the documents are in. If the documents are there you can then download
them to your Mac.

To check the iCloud website:

1) Point Safari at https://www.icloud.com/ and log in using your Apple ID and
password. Check the keep me logged in checkbox if you like.

2) Select the iWork icon if it is visible on the screen. If it is not visible
select the cloud icon at the top left of the page and then select the iWork
icon.

3) You will then see all the iWork documents that you have stored on iCloud. If
the documents you are after are there, clicking on them will display a Download
button that will allow you to download a copy to your Mac.

Cheers,
Carlo