Howdy

I've just upgraded a Macbook to Lion ( via USB stick) , principally
so I could use iBooks Author ( requires 10.7.2) , and also to start
the slow migration  of all our machine to Lion  before MobileMe
finally dies..

He have our email, contacts etc synced via MobileMe to iphones ,
macPro, iMacs and iBook ( different accounts for different users

If we open mail in Lion on the MacBook, will that affect opening/
receiving/ sending email on the other machines - which all run with
10.6.8

appreciate any advice/experience

chow

--