Hello Michael and all

There is another option.

Go to the Mail drop down menu, while on the main Mail Viewer window.

Then> View > Customize Toolbar > Then drag the Reply All icon into the tool
bar. Press Done.

Then with the received email selected, click Reply All and delete any you don't
want from there.

Maybe you know this already. Good luck.

Regards Greg