Ronda,
I didn't install it. I had the misfortune of having to replace my MacBook Pro a
couple of months after extended Apple care expired. Lion was on the be MacBook.
My computer is used for business purposes, not entertainment. Mail is tiresome.
Hopefully it will become as efficient as it is on the iPhone in terms of
download speed and being able to whip through the emails to delete what I don't
to read. And as far as I'm concerned grey is the new beige.

Cheers,

Michael.