Hi Carlo,

My occupation requires that I keep a lot of information confidential including
names and addresses. As a result programs such as iCloud are of no use to me.

What I would like is for Mail to be better suited to business use.

Spotlight is a boon, but that was also the case before Lion was released.

I like the idea of having a record of text messages.

Regards,

Michael.