Hi Peter,

Another thing to check on your Airport Wireless Network.

1. Open Airport Utility (if you are using Airport Utility v6.0).
2. Select your Time Capsule
3. Click Edit
4. Then under the Network button you have these settings:
    Router Mode: DHCP and NAT
    Enable NAT Port Mapping Protocol  (have this enabled)