Thanks Ronni!

I am still having the same problem, I have downloaded the Recovery HD Update
twice but when I try to install it there is a error message that says "Lion
Recovery Update can't be installed on this disk.  An error occurred while
evaluating the JavaScript for the package"

Regards,

Adrian

adrianske...@me.com