Carlo,

On 30/03/2012, at 8:59 AM, cm wrote:

> Ah yes, a Mac mini of course. When I glanced at the email trail I saw Ronni's
> specs by mistake and not yours. In any case if there is no problem with Snow
> Leopard then your internet connection is likely not the problem.
>
> Have you had OS X Lion installed for long? There are a number of processes,
> Spotlight indexing in particular, that run for a some hours after the
> install. These can slow down the response of the whole system.
Yes, I have had Lion for quite some time so the spotlight indexing would not be
a problem at this stage.

> Is your Mac mini connected by Wifi to your router or is it an ethernet cable?
> Also how is your Macbook connected to the router?
Both the Mac Mini and the Macbook are connected by wireless to the Router.  I
have tried to connect the mini be ethernet direct to the modem and that has not
made a difference.

Will preserver for now and use the Macbook when I think the mini is too slow.

John