Hi All,

I went to a number of forums before getting to this point but was not exactly
comfortable with what some were proposing.

I have an iPad 2 64GB Wi-fi only model which has suddenly decided not to let me
"Send" any messages.  When I press "Send" the bar at the top of the page
reaches approx 90% and then stops.... a minute later the exclamation mark
appears in a red circle to say the message could not be sent.

I have tried turning iMessage on and off, I have tried a reset. I have tried
turning the wi-fi on and off as well but all to no avail.

Any suggestions please.  many thanks,
David