Thanks Stuart.... was going to download and install everything yesterday until
my good friends at Telstra decided to cut off my phone and broadband... and
hey, it's the weekend and trying to get anyone there to resolve the problem now
is..... well frankly impossible!!  Hopefully I will be reconnected on Monday.
Thanks again,
David