Hi Laura

I went to the app store and found the Borders and Kindle apps, but as I clicked
to install on my ipad, a box appeared wanting me to select 3 different
questions and answers for security reasons!!

Is this now normal for downloading any apps from the app store as I havnt seen
it before?

For me, I can see problems with just remembering 3 different answers 12 months
from now!!

Best regards

Chris