On 06/05/2012, at 11:27 AM, Chris Burton wrote:

> Hi Laura
>
> I went to the app store and found the Borders and Kindle apps, but as I
> clicked to install on my ipad, a box appeared wanting me to select 3
> different questions and answers for security reasons!!
>
> Is this now normal for downloading any apps from the app store as I havnt
> seen it before?
>
> For me, I can see problems with just remembering 3 different answers 12
> months from now!!
>
> Best regards
>
> Chris

These questions are part of recent security changes which have been made by
Apple at the iTunes App Store, and are have been the subject of much
controversy recently. Answer them once and you won't be asked them again, and
Yes, they do seem to be a little too obscure to be reliable in 12 months' time!
Still, by that time we'll probably have some version of iTunes 11 or 12 or
whatever will come after Mountain Lion is launched, and the system might well
change again...

FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer
Perth, Western Australia
Phone (618) 9332 6482    Mob 0403 046 948