Hi Daniel

My thoughts exactly. I can't imagine where else anyone would get such excellent
support for the equivalent of $2.50 per month or $30 per annum.

As an aside, I too would like some acknowledgement when I pay my annual fee, a
question I have asked before but have never been given a satisfactory answer.
With all the talent that exists surely some kind of automated response could be
put in place. And whatever happened to the proposed database with member
numbers?

Regards
Laura