Hi John

Thanks for taking the time to reply. I think you replied in similar vein last
time I queried various aspects of WAMUG membership, both via the list and at a
monthly meeting. That was probably about 12 months ago and nothing happened
then so probably won't now. Not sure why.

Regards
Laura

Sent from my iPad