Whilst I agree with all the points regarding the cost/benefit of membership,
one of the points Adrian made was regarding attending flesh ware, face to face,
meetings, BBQ's etc., and forgive my assumption Adrian, I think you feel that a
discounted membership should be given to people who don't want to join in with
the face to face meetings. I see the opposite.

If I recall correctly, the results of the survey indicated that the majority of
WAMUG list members did not attend face to face meetings, me included.  For me,
WAMUG IS the mailing list, and $30 is a pretty reasonable fee. There could be
gold coin donation for face to face meetings help cover costs of the bikkies.
:-)

Tim

Sent from my iPad