Hi Ronni, I have tried "Repair Database" and this time it didn't flick/bypass
through to the two messages it presented me with the with the "The photo
library needs to be upgraded to work with this version of iPhoto", appeared. I
thought you bewty and I clicked - Upgrade. Then the second message "The photo
library needs to be upgraded to work with this version of iPhoto" appeared
again, with the only option - Quit.

Now as there is a grey spinning wheel showing under, the message and in light
of what occurred on a previous occasion I am loath to closed down iPhoto in
case it is actually "Repairing the Database", so I have left it spinning away,
lest I stuff it up.

Oh how I loved my Canon T90 and my Kodak 100.

Matt.

(I think I may have posted this incorrectly as it came back as Today's Topics:
1. Re: wamug.org.au-wamug Digest, Vol 12, Issue 44 (Matt Falvey))