Well done Peter! The new drive will help you sort things out for you Time
Capsule and besides will be useful afterwards for future upgrades when you want
to make a clone.

You are exactly right about the formatting. Make sure you use a GUID partition
table and the Mac OS Extended (Journaled) file system.

Good luck!
Carlo

---
Carlo Margio