Hi Ronnie

Thanks heaps for your very useful reply. The link has led me to many others
that describe what I need to do to improve performance.

On the purchase front, I rang Adobe and was directed to someone in India!!
Couldnt really understand what was said, so not much happened as you can
imagine. I think I will either need to download the program again and then get
an email with a serial number as you have mentioned, or purchase a 'boxed set
with dvd' and pay extra freight and gst.

I will followup locally if possible to see someone can provide better advice.

Best regards

Chris