Hi Marcus,

Do you mean the Thumbnails of the photos are not showing in Photos?
If using iPhoto'11 (v 9.4.3)
1. Quit iPhoto
2. Then while holding the Command and Option keys on the keyboard, open iPhoto
3. A dialogue box appears, select "Rebuild Thumbnails"
This can take awhile if you have a large library.

Sent from Ronni's iPad4