Hi Roni,

Here is the script, it is intended to forward port 80 to 8080 for a pseudo web
server I build. Running it uncompiled works and does not generate any errors.

try
        set theConfirmation to (do shell script ¬
                "ipfw add 400 fwd 192.168.1.9,8080 tcp from any to 192.168.1.9
80" password ¬
                "************" with administrator privileges)

on error
        beep
end try

I tried tell/end tell but that did not work.

Regards,

Paul