Hi All,

I run a setup with two screens and 4 Desktops. My problem is that after a
restart the system does not remember either the display arraignment or the
Desktop contents. In other words I must completely rebuild the setup each time.
I do a lot of software development and the time it takes to rebuild is
expensive...

I almost never restart or power down, but it came up again this time when I ran
the Combo upgrade to OSX 10.5.8. I followed Ronni's suggestions to the letter.

Regards,

Paul

Mac Pro (mid 2010)

OSX 10.5.8