Hi Diana,

I don't use Photoshop CS so others who do might be able to help you more.

The PSD format is a cross platform format, as is JPEG, TIF, and many others.
You might want to check and make sure that Photoshop's preferences are set to
'Maximize File Compatibility' so that you won't have problems between different
versions of Photoshop.

While .psd files can be opened by Photoshop (and a few other applications) JPEG
is the most supported image format - just about any application on any device
will open a JPEG.

Just make sure you have the proper extensions (.psd, .jpg) on the end of the
files for PC.

Sent from Ronni's iPad4