Hi Ronni

Thanks for the advice. I thought JPG was the best choice but most PC users who
have sent me images favour PDFs.

I have often wondered why some files have a .jpeg extension. I always use .jpg,
I did not realise it had to be .jpg for PCs.

I am sure I have the Photoshop preferences set to 'Maximize File Compatibility'
but I shall check before I run the batch file.

Thanks again and best wishes from Diana

Sent from my iPad