> On 15 Oct 2013, at 12:28 pm, Neil Houghton <n...@possumology.com> wrote:
>
> Well, Ronni, you DID say you were curious ;o)
>
> For myself, I'm happy that it all seems to be working OK and don't really
> want to spend any more time on it - though that may, of course change if
> further problems arise.
>
> Thanks again for your help and interest Ronni - and I'm with you - always
> stay curious - there's so much to learn ;o))

Thanks Neil for 'doing the exercise' and supplying the information and log
files.
When I find some time I will study the logs and info more thoroughly.
Something is going on with your system, but as you mention if you are not
experiencing any problems I guess it is not all that important ... At this
moment!!

I am curious as to why you are getting all these messages in console, so I will
give it more thought (when time permits) and if I come up with 'the WHY'... I
will let you know ;-)

Sent from Ronni's iPad4