Ronni I understand it is working for you, but Mail does not auto complete the
group name for me, nor apparently Peter. Previous versions used to, now they
don't.

I understand and agree with principles of only using bcc. The failing here is
the address not auto completing. All I see is the plain text of the group name
as I have typed, nothing changes, nor indicates any acceptance by Mail of the
address.

I'll leave it for tonight and see if I can find any settings in Mail or
Contacts another time.

Tim
Sent from my iPad