Hi Tim,

Isn't that what I explained in my first reply to Peter... I never mentioned to
create a "Smart Group"?

This is exactly what my first reply was:

/Quote:
1. Basically you first Create your Group in Contacts.app
   File > New Group
   Name the Group "Business Projects" (or whatever)
   Select the contacts addresses for your group and drag them to the group.

2.Then drag the group name from the Contact Panel to an address field,
or type the first few letters of the group's name and let automatic address
completion do the rest.

Netiquette: To ensure that recipients see neither each other's addresses nor a
bogus "To" address,
enter the group name in the Bcc field instead of To or Cc.
The "To" field in the message each recipient gets will say
"undisclosed-recipients":
/End Quote: