Thanks Susan, but I think you're right Peter, the .XML file must be corrupt.
Also I think this version of Itunes (current)  is a real pain!
Can I go back to an earlier version?
How do I uninstall this one safely, there are plenty of ideas on the net
but I don't trust them.
I tried the restore in TM but I think I had a problem with TM a while back
so the backup only goes back to December last year. Won't work for me.
Thanks, s
hoe y' keeping cool!

 Thanks & regards,

Ken Jackson

  [image: logo]

Tel: 08 9376 1680  | Mobile: 0450 400 772
 kenjackson7...@gmail.com  | www.littleriverstudios.com.au

On Fri, Jan 10, 2014 at 7:58 AM, Peter Hinchliffe <hinch...@multiline.com.au