Hi Blitto,

Sounds like the issue with InDesign might be in your User Account.
While logged in as Guest, you won’t have access to any of your personal files
or settings. Applications will behave as if you were running them for the first
time.

Have you tried starting up in Safe Mode and Safe Login to test InDesign?
The purpose of this step is to determine whether the problem is caused by
third-party system modifications that load automatically at startup or login,
by a peripheral device, by a font conflict, or by corruption of the file system
or of certain system caches.

Disconnect all wired peripherals except those needed for the test, and remove
all aftermarket expansion cards, if applicable. Start up in safe mode and log
in to your User Account (the account with the problem).You must hold down the
shift key twice: once when you boot, and again when you log in.

Note: If FileVault is enabled, or if a firmware password is set, or if the boot
volume is a Fusion Drive or a software RAID, you can’t do this.

Safe mode is much slower to boot and run than normal, with limited graphics
performance, and some things won’t work at all, including sound output and
Wi-Fi on certain models. The next normal boot may also be somewhat slow.

Sent from Ronni's iPad4