Hi Brian

Some of that does ring a bell, but I can't remember it exactly off the top of
my head at the moment, and away from my "notes".
A few thins to try on the laptop.

1. Sign out of the AppleStore then sign back in again.
2. In Macintosh HD/Users make sure you have the "Shared" folder there. If it
isn't, create it.
3. Log in to your account in iTunes on the MacBook Pro and check that
everything is ok there, i.e. it doesn't ask you update this that or the other….
4. Try a few of these ones as well.

Try those and see how it goes.

Kind regards
Daniel

Sent from my iPhone 5

---
Daniel Kerr
MacWizardry

Phone: 0414 795 960
Email: <daniel AT macwizardry.com.au>
Web:   <http://www.macwizardry.com.au>

**For everything Apple**

NOTE: Any information provided in this email may be my personal opinion and as
such should be taken accordingly, and may not be the views of MacWizardry. Any
information provided does not offer or warrant any form of warranty or accept
liability. It would be appreciated that if any information in this email is to
be disseminated, distributed or copied, that permission by the author be
requested.