Hi All,
Combo update - done
Verify and repair permissions done.
Still can't access iTunes Store bbbuuuuttttt, I can down load the movie and
iTunes extra from the Movies tab in the iTunes Library.

Could a noisy Telstra phone line affect access? I have one of those. Could the
iTunes Store timeout with a poor line?

Can't access App Store either...
Busy gremlin somewhere.

Brian