Hi Ronni

I want one!!! Sounds just great and with 512gb drive would suit my whale
research data and various photo shoots which I could then transfer to the imac
for serious PS work and cataloguing with Lr.

I tried doing the share screen thing and had the imac screen on my MBPro which
was a bit weird!! However when I attempted to drag some small files and folders
across, they didnt go; nothing on the imac?

Not sure what I should do here. Have you any ideas? By the way my MBPro OS is
10.6.8 with Mavericks on the new imac.

Many thanks Ronni

Chris