Yes Finder indeed. Necessarily getting used to a Samsung note.

Will try that when I get home again.

Thanks again for guidance.

Pete.

Do you mean your Finder View?
Click on your Home icon (House named Peter or Pete) in the Dock - Open in
Finder.
Then in the Finder window - go to View > As Columns
You will then see your 'House' Peter in the left hand column and all the
folders in the column to the right - such as Desktop / Documents/ Movies /
Photos etc.

Sent from Ronni's iPad4