Hi Graeme

If that doesn't work, the other thing you can try is for her to log into the
Gmail account online (i.e. in Safari for example from www.gmail.com ) and then
re-forward the message to herself.
Sometimes if the message gets "stopped" when it's downloading, it's doesn't get
the all important "finishing command" so it gets all the information it just
doesn't know how to place it all together.
So by resending it, and then re-receiving it, hopefully it should then come
through fine.

Just another way to try as well.

Let us know how it goes.

Kind regards
Daniel
---
Daniel Kerr
MacWizardry

Phone: 0414 795 960
Email: <daniel AT macwizardry.com.au>
Web:   <http://www.macwizardry.com.au>

**For everything Apple**

NOTE: Any information provided in this email may be my personal opinion and as
such should be taken accordingly, and may not be the views of MacWizardry. Any
information provided does not offer or warrant any form of warranty or accept
liability. It would be appreciated that if any information in this email is to
be disseminated, distributed or copied, that permission by the author be
requested.