Hi Ronni,

The following site suggests it could be a network problem with some routers.

http://osxdaily.com/2014/10/25/fix-wi-fi-problems-os-x-yosemite/

The fix they suggest is not one I’m about to try and do.

But you may find it interesting.

Thanks again for spending the time you did on this issue.

Cheers,

Graham

PS iMessages are now no longer accessible on my iMac and MBA as they were up
until this morning. I’m going to read a real old fashioned book!!