Reset your computer's PRAM

Shut down your Mac.
Locate the following keys on the keyboard: Option, Command (⌘), P, and R. You
will need to hold these keys down simultaneously in step 4.
Turn on your Mac.
Immediately press and hold the Option-Command-P-R keys. You must press this key
combination before the gray screen appears.
Continue holding the keys down until your Mac restarts, and you hear the
startup sound for the second time.

Release the keys.
Resetting PRAM may change some system settings and preferences. Use System
Preferences to restore your settings.

Sent from Ronni's iPad4