Thanks for your comments Ronni.  I get bad prints on all ordinary brands,
Verbatim included.  I like Kaye’s suggestion of gloss surfaced blanks.    I
have tried the Epson Print CD software but it is very limited I find.   Discus
accesses the Epson print setup at the time of printing (on my R2880).
Severin