Hello Peter,
        My Mac Mini is late 2009 and the Macbook Pro is 2012.  The
intertersting thing I did notice was that the shared doc was not visible on the
draft email but appeared as an attachment on the delivered email which actually
arrived stating “This message has no content”.  I guess all will iron out in
due course.

John