From: wamug@wamug.org.au
Sent:Tue, 13 Oct 2015 22:03:09 +0800
Subject:Re: How to convert a POP email account to IMAP

I use Thunderbird not Mail, but have you changed the mail server
address? It should be something like imap.westnet.com.au, instead of
pop.westnet.com.au.

 Hope this helps.
 Rob

 On 13/10/2015 8:13 pm, Peter Crisp wrote:
  Hi, have any of you done the below process of moving from a POP Mail
account to an IMAP account? I tried again and I get the same result as
below here. Not able to Create a new account as Mail simple re-enables
the account I disabled.
 Regards
 Pete...

  On 12 Oct 2015, at 9:16 pm, Peter Crisp <