Hi David,

"If you find a message wrongly classified as spam, you can unmark the message.
Just select the message, and click the Not Spam button that appears at the top
and bottom of your current view.

Unmarking a message will automatically move it to your inbox.

If you find that some senders' messages are consistently being mislabeled as
spam, you can prevent this by:

Adding their email addresses to your Contacts list. Gmail will deliver messages
from members of your Contacts list to your inbox, unless we know with high
confidence that they are spam.
Some messages sent from contacts which are very clearly spam can be sent
directly to your Spam label. More importantly, in some cases messages from
contacts will not be sent to Spam but will be marked with a red warning banner
if the content is suspicious - for example, your friend's or contact's account
has been compromised and used to send phishing messages.
Creating a filter so the messages are never sent to Spam."

Sent from Ronni's iPad4