Hi Stephen ,

Well if your ISP stops being your best service option and you want to change
providers, then that email ceases to exist.

Then trying to inform everyone of your new email address isn¹t too bad, but
remembering everything you have signed up to online, where that email
address is often your user name, or where you get password reminders sent,
and then going there to log-on and change email is a real pain ­ and
sometimes is not even possible ­ a new email address can mean re-registering
or re-subscribing.

That¹s why I prefer to have my own domain ­ but for others Gmail, Yahoo, etc
is a solution - as long as they stay in business  ;o)

Cheers

Neil
--
Neil R. Houghton