Thanks Ronni, sorry for slow turn around I’ve been flat out at work and little
bandwidth right now. I like the sound of Option 3 and think I will put it to
the test perhaps across the weekend. Yes, I have Family Sharing set up. I note
your comment in red font about the ability to still share between family
members. Is the sharing across all Apple-centric apps? e.g. Photo Share, apps,
Find my iPhone, Find my Friends, etc?

Peter Crisp
petercr...@westnet.com.au