The Albany Summer School, of which I am secretary, is now communicating with
large numbers (several hundred at a time)  of our students by email.
Significant numbers are being interpreted by the receivers as Junk/SPAM.
It is not clear whether this due to our ISP (Westnet) or further down the
track.
Can anyone please advise on how we may avoid this?  Should the group emails be
sent to a single committee address and “bcc” to the large group?
Thank you
Severin Crisp

             ALBANY SUMMER SCHOOL
                               PO Box 5146