Severin, A couple of other thoughts during my insomnia sleep last night.

1. Check your Group recipients list for any invalid (no longer is use) email
addresses. An invalid address can cause a Spam flag to recipients further down
the list.

2. Have easy 'Opt In' (subscribe) & Opt Out (unsubscribe) and a message
confirming.

Sent from Ronni's iPad4